Other times by appointment.
The firm of Michael D. Kubat CPA, LLC was founded in 2005 and currently has one office at 203 2nd St NE Waseca, Minnesota.
With over 14 years of experience in public and private accounting practice we believe we provide a unique blend of business consulting skills to our clients.
Working for the Waseca Medical Center - Mayo Health System (part of the Mayo Clinic) as the Director of Finance and Information provided me with great experience in the following areas that may prove useful to you:
* Managing controllership functions of accounting (GL, AR, AP, PR).
* Strengthening internal controls with graphical flowcharts of the flow of operations following Sarbanes-Oxley legislation.
* Human resource management & policy review and preparation, interviewing, coaching and evaluation of staff.
* Annual budgeting process cycle that provides detailed information based on the primary drivers of your business.
* Financial analysis of business transactions from building projects to assessing and improving business units.
* Information technology leadership in systems planning, design and implementation. What technology do you really need?
Consider using my experience as an accounting executive to your advantage by using me as a ''CFO'' for your business. In this way, I hope to differentiate myself from other CPA's in the area with this real world experience to help you and your business.
Office is located NW of the US Post Office in Waseca, across from The Roundbank to the West inside the Ameriprise Financial building.